Jason VanDam, ABR, SFR, REALTOR®, Licensed Real Estate Broker, Million Dollar Club Member.
- Orlando Resident since 1985
- Licensed in Real Estate since 2002
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2006
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- SFR – Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- Member – Million Dollar Club
- BBB A+ Rating
- Extensive experience in New Home Sales, New Home Construction & Land Acquisition
Jason VanDam is the BROKER of Eola Park Realty, Inc.
Experienced, Dedicated, Professional
Jason moved to the Orlando area in 1985 where he began mentoring under his father in the family construction business. During this time he worked on luxury homes in Windermere, Isleworth and Bay Hill and obtained a building contractors license.
After obtaining a real estate license in 2002, he began pursuing a career in new home sales. After much success he took the oppurtunity to become an Orlando real estate broker and opened his own brokerage, Eola Park Realty, Inc.
Since entering the real estate profession in 2002, Jason has developed an extensive background in all areas of residential real estate. Along with new home construction experience, he has worked with both, buyers and sellers on land acquisition, single family residential, condo and new home sales.
Jason is a member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), Florida Association of REALTORS (FAR), Orlando Regional REALTOR Association (ORRA). To further his education, he received certifications as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) and Accredited Buyers Resource (ABR).
In keeping with his A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, Jason strongly believes in a “Client First” philosophy and as such is always available to take your call, text or email, 7 days a week.
Our Mission at Eola Park Realty Is:
- To always provide a complete personalized service to each customer and client
- To always be available by cell phone.
- To always update clients on a regular basis.
- To build a lasting relationship and become your personal lifetime Real Estate Professional.